Par Events - Local golf courses, day trips, and friendship.
You register for the event by filling out the ticket forum. You pay the course directly for your round, cart, and range balls.
The golf courses and tee times will be confirmed one week before the event.
Gamble Sand - May 10, 11, and 12, 2022.
Reserve your spot with a deposit by October15.
Tuesday, May 10
- Check in
- Play Quick Sands (tee times; 5:00 pm, 5:10 pm, 5:20 pm)
- Cocktails, putting on the Cascade putting course, private dinner over looking the Columbia river.
Wednesday, May 11
- Play Gamble Sands (tee times; 9:30 am, 9:40 am, 9:50 am)
- Relax at the pool, take a nap, play on the Cascade putting course
- Dinner at the onsite restaurant Danny Boy Bar & Grill
Thursday, May 12
- Play Gamble Sands (tee times; 8:30 am, 8:40 am, 8:50 am)
- Lunch at the onsite restaurant Danny Boy Bar & Grill
- Head home to continue the 2022 golf season!
- Lodging, double occupancy / queen beds; two nights $320 ($320 per night if you are not sharing a room)
-Golf if you play all three rounds the cost is $410
(Quicksand - $60, Gamble Sands - $175, per round)
- Best guess of additional costs Food & alcohol costs based on Danny Boy Bar & Grill $325 (estimate) Wednesday; breakfast, lunch and dinner Thursday; breakfast and lunch.
Gamble Sands is holding our reservations until October 15, 2021, we need to secure the spots with 25% deposit. You will be able to cancel your reservations for the hotel and the golf rounds, cancelations will be needed by Friday, April 22, 2022.
To register up for the event there are two steps;
Register for the event with RottieGolf - 25%, $25 dollars You will be billed for the remaining balance on April 23, 2022.
Call Gamble Sands directly, (509) 436-8323, tell them you are with the RottieGolf group (Kristi Growdon) and pay the deposit for the hotel room and golf rounds - 25%, $190 dollars.
You will pay the remaining balance at Gamble Sands in May 2022.
We will play the 14 hole par three Quick Sand course. We have three tee times; 5:00 pm, 5:10 pm, and 5:20 pm.
Quick Sands is a 14-hole par-3 short course. Grab 4 clubs, your putter, and take a walk along what may be the most fun and creative course you've ever played all the while listening to "good vibes" music built throughout.
That evening we will gather at the private dinning area over looking the pool and putting green for drinks and dinner.
Wake up overlooking the glorious Columbia river and play golf, does life get better?
Tee times are 9:00 am, 9:10 am, and 9:20 am.
The rest of the day is yours to hang out, swim, or practice your putting.
Dinner is at Danny Boy bar and grill on site.
It is our last day at Gamble Sands, let make it awesome.
Tee times are 8:00 am, 8:10 am, and 8:20 am.
When your done you can have lunch onsite or head home. Either way your 2022 golf season has begun with a bang!